Monday 15 June 2015

Six Months in..

So as it stands,  I should have been posting regularly about each game as I've gone through them.  Each day I told myself I'd do it.  Then I told myself I'd spend a week or so posting about each game.  Now half the year is gone and I've done none of that.

     However, so far as the project of completing a list of games goes, I've certainly chewed through quite a few.  At about 26 games set to play, I've gone through 12.  So almost half.  The only kicker is that a few of these games were not on my list.  Games that I figured I'd probably end up playing, but the goal was not to purchase any new games.  The games I did add to the list were given as gifts, or purchased on the cheap.  Either way, I've been doing a lot more playing and a lot less buying.  Which was the goal, right?

   Well, the goal was more or less to play the stockpile of unplayed games I owned before moving onto new ones.  Nevertheless..

I do plan on making some posts on each one.  And for those interested, since the start of the year I've powered through the following:

FarCry 4 (PS4)
Need for Speed:  Rivals (PS4)
Ico (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360)
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS4)
Borderlands 2 (PC)
Brothers (Xbox 360)
Grim Fandango (Re-release on PS4)
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
The Order: 1886 (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (PS4)

     I'm currently playing through both Assassin's Creed Blackflag on the PS4 and Psychonauts on the PC, but I've been stalled a bit since I recently grabbed Starcraft II on the cheap as well as started giving Heroes of the Storm a try.
 
     Nevertheless.  Plan to see a few posts from me regarding the prior listed games.  Most all of which I loved.  Especially Borderlands 2, which was a real surprise for me since I was bleh about part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment