Saturday 31 January 2015

So far, so not-so-great..

A Slow Start


      For those interested in my second project, you'll be interested to know that it's off to a slow start.  Of the list I mentioned earlier, of which two games I should have completed by now, I have touched none.  Now, part of this is that I picked up some side work which has kept be busy.  The other part of this is that I put two weeks into FarCry 4, which I knew was going to end up on that list one way or another, so long as I didn't purchase it myself.

   Beyond that, two weeks I spend playing Need For Speed Rivals and Grim Fandango instead of games on my list since I just couldn't decide which game on the list to start with.

    Partly because my PC is dedicated to work right now and is not a comfortable gaming machine.

  So I'm going to put it to a vote, for whomever reads this, which game should I start first?  I'm going to pick a few and go with what gets the popular reaction.

   From the list:

  Psychonauts

  Tomb Raider (2013 reboot)

  Ico

  Red Dead Redemption


  Uncharted 3

  Killzone 3



  Popular choice wins, the above is a random mix from the 90s to recent.  I've also wrote a big post on FarCry 4, which I adored but the post got deleted somehow.  So I have to redo that, sadly.

  In the meantime, I'm going to play the crap out of the Grim Fandango HD remake which I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment