Tuesday 31 December 2013

As it Begins..

As a sort of year-long-project I've decided to list, summarize and perhaps rate (to my own standards) a game a day. 365 games. It seems like a huge number, but the whole reason I decided to do this is simply because large or not, 365 days won't even be enough to name every game I've played, enjoyed and have been perhaps influenced by creatively. This comes to me especially now, in a day where games are released so frequently. Finding time to play and experience them all is a huge task and with that in mind I find myself reminiscing of a time when, as a kid, releases worth buying happened a few times a year. Spending a lot of time on a single game and enjoying it thoroughly was no task. And so, here I think back, to each one leading up to now, and what they meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment